Friday, September 08, 2006

It's been awhile

Real life tends to get in the way of this hobby of mine quite frequently these days. I withdrew about $420 dollars 2 months ago and there has been no activity in my poker account until 2 weeks ago. I put in $25 dollars at pokerstars, hit the $1.75 turbos hard, won a bunch, went on tilt, lost a bunch, grinded some limit Full Ring tables and won a bunch, and then hit the tilt button again and here I sit with about $53 dollars. I've made a conscious effort as of late to stay away from the tilt thing and excercise some bankroll management.

So this is it, one last chance, I will try to build this bankroll into something meaningful. If I go on tilt and lose it all once more, I've made a promise to myself that I will quit Poker and leave ahead of the game by several thousand dollars.

Every quest needs a goal so here goes: my 53 dollars is split into 2 bankrolls;

a) $30 for .05/.10 limit full ring, which is now $33.20 after a few hundred hands
b) $20 for turbo sit n go's (which I love by the way), I'll start with $1.75's and work upwards. This is playing above the $20 bankroll, but I've never had trouble with these they are incredibly beatable.

By the end of this year I hope to be playing .25/.50, and $6.50 turbo's. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counter