Friday, June 23, 2006

No poker today.

Well last night was softball night and its bad enough in the wife's eyes to leave for two hours to play softball, but to play poker too when I get home, forget about it. It was a depressing 12-10 loss after taking the lead into the 7th innning the other team hung up 8 runs in the bottom of the 7th to take us down. However, as always the beer was nice and cold afterwards.

No poker was played last evening, but I hope to hit it hard this evening and over the weekend. It's so much easier to play til 3am when you don't have to get up at 6:00 the next morning. Some thoughts I've been having regarding my game in the offtime: I really think I need to pick a bread and butter game that I play regularly. Lately I find myself jumping around and at any given time I could be playing some $1/$2 limit, A $10 rebuy, a $100 limit tourney, etc... I mean I have positive win rates in all of them, but I feel like I have Poker ADD and I should try to play just one on a regular basis. Also I may be playing above my bankroll. I'm not sure how that works if I'm playing limit and tourney's do I need two seperate bankrolls($600 for limit and a seperate amount for the tourney buy-ins)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Hit Counter